Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whirlwind Of A Weekend

This past weekend I flew to Philly for a jam-packed trip including some family and best friend time. First up, my entire extended family (dad's side) was in town. It was great to catch up with cousins who I only get to see every few years. 
A little family reunion

Next up was Becky's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party (like I said...this what seriously a whirlwind). More pictures will be added as soon as I have them, but everything went really well. Becky had a great time at her Paris-themed shower and below is a sneak peak into the Bachelorette Party!
Love Park in Philly

Other weekend events included hosting a Bridal Brunch, seeing baby Emily for the first time, a night at PJ's and finally taking a drive up to Point Pleasant to see Ali and her new house! I need a vacation from my vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Now you and Col have to get out here to Atlanta! I hope Colin reads this so he understands how serious I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can guarantee he won't read it...but that's okay, he was just saying the other day how much he wants to come to ATL! Definitely sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete